PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - Proviation customer care problems
View Single Post
Old 3rd Jan 2014, 10:47
DerekJS

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
I have recently purchased similar products from Flightstore, with excellent service I might add; that originally caused me to be involved with Proviation . Chalk and cheese is a phrase that comes to mind. Out of idle curiosity I dropped back into this thread to see it if things had improved any ; apart from the very strange "review" a couple of post back that really had me pinching myself in disbelief it would appear that little has altered. I did eventually receive my money back, I managed to get the Paypal dispute started within the required 45 days but even that procedure was dragged out .

Trustpilot may also has issues with the believability of comments when one considers the strange flagging and removing practices that is a pity as I have written genuine positive reports as a satisfied customer for other suppliers and this behavior devalues those comments in my opinion. I will however write one for the great service I received from Flightstore.

I commend Paul Kerry for his tenacity in keeping the many "flagged/removed" comments in the public eye despite the manipulation of interested parties, I wonder how the glowing (i.e. fake) report managed to get there .

Good luck to all those with outstanding issues with Proviation, and if you have only just come across this thread, don't waste a couple of hours of your life reading through the whole thread, just AVOID PROVIATION AS YOU WOULD AVOID THE PLAGUE ! whatever you need is available elsewhere and with much less hassle.

Happy New Year
Derek