PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - Proviation customer care problems
View Single Post
Old 2nd Jan 2014, 20:20
PaulKerry

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
... and here's an update from Richard Prince.

Update, 02.01.14

Proviations have replied that they are ''clearly disappointed" to recieve my review and that they 'will sort out these issues in house without any need for further complexity on your part'.

They are clearly not disappointed enough as I still have not received my refund despite sending them my bank acount details (on their request) as they are having issues with their 'card acquiring merchant'.

Despite their assurances about sorting this in house I have now had to send a claim form to my credit card company for them to perform a charge back.

It is simply not acceptable that almost 3 months after cancelling my order (due to non delivery of goods) and many email exchanges I still do not have a refund.

Thankfully I paid by credit card so will retrieve my money (if not all the time I have wasted) via chargeback.

Honestly the worse retail service I have ever had.
Take note of this:
...as they are having issues with their 'card acquiring merchant'.
I think that's a rather tired old excuse considering that they claimed that they have fixed this issue on numerous occasions.

As I've said before, if Nick told me water was wet, I'd have to check for myself. I find it hard to believe Nick's claims and I have extreme difficulty in believing that anyone who has been in business for 5 years can have such bad luck and be so unprepared for the kind of issues that have allegedly plagued his company. Is he really as foolish and gullible as his repeated claims of "merchant services issues" would indicate or is he just a lying crook?
No prizes for stating the obvious, I'm afraid.

Paul..