PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - The Rt Hon (?) George Galloway MP (Kelvin)
Old 6th Apr 2003, 16:25
Pilgrim101

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Thanks "Unwell", already pointed out earlier hence my well deserved Question Mark in front of this little ****'s name. You are right, no matter what happens he is in the clag and just watch him try to weasel out of it after Saddam is zipped up.

He is a born loser but these people just stay in our faces because they have skin like rawhide and don't seem to recognise the contempt in which they are held by the majority. He writes (or hopefully, wrote) for a Newspaper in the UK and I wouldn't wipe my arse on his ranting, supercilious left wing garbage.

I think he should be invited to meet our families back home and explain to them why the Arab Armies should rise up against us ! He thinks he is an "Arabist" (first mistake) and that he speaks for "Arabs" (second mistake) and by toadying to the flag burning fanatics out there that he is regarded as an icon by them at least, because we all know what a Tosser he is and wouldn't give his ego house room.

I don't think his loyalty or honour bears scrutiny and we should really publicise his tainted, pathetic little career to date. Let's start with his "achievements". Other than the distress he has caused to our families I can't think of any.