PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - Virgin Blue respond to Qantas low Fares
View Single Post
Old 6th Apr 2003, 11:44
TIMMEEEE

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Elektra.

Not only myself but good mates in VB reackon whenever they see Godfrey bleating on TV they find him an embarrassment and hard to take at times.
As one mate at VB quoted "He's like the typical school nerd that was punched up and picked on by the other kids".
Ditto with the general public.
Maybe the fact that he's not sqealing means he is either growing up or been told to stop.

Sort of makes you wonder that when he had reason to squeal about VB's AOC being delayed due to their "inability to correctly comply with CASA paperwork protocols"(sic) that he didnt utter a solitary word.
Just like the reason you couldnt find that fawning green party boss Bob Brown after the massive and tragic recent bushfires - he wouldnt dare even show his face to those who lost everything and confront them as to why the Greens opposed widespread back-burning to prevent such a tragedy.
Not even a suggestion as to how to regenerate bushland safely or to prevent a further environmental disaster.

You must admit though Elektra old son that it's a bit strange that VB didnt lower their fares first.
They even admitted bookings were way down.

Sperm Bank - yes when one has a monopoly it's a natural tendency to not have to provide cheap fares or service, but I wonder how it would be if VB were the only ones??
Would they slash fares or provide the same level or style of service??
Me thinks not.