PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - AirAsia India Unlikely To Start Flying Before Summer
Old 31st Dec 2013, 04:34
Sky Dancer

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Cool

Hi Folks , well don't say I didn't warn you yet again. Air Asia will find the going tough in India and that is primarily due to their weak management team. I have been a strong critic of their senior team and I say it again , wonderkid Mittu is not the man to head them at this point. You need seasoned folks running the show. It has come to the point where their survival in India seems suspect. India is a tough market to operate in and you need tact to get your work done.Just for all you Western boys , remember that every country operates in a different way.The sooner you adjust , the better you thrive.You can't run things in India like you do in Malaysia , you can't run things in England like you do in India and you can't function in Saudi Arabia like you do in Russia.So when I hear Fatboy Tony bragging about what he's going to do in India and his sidekick Mittu chirping along , I sit back , relax and enjoy the show. For I know that their end will be like many I have seen before .