PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - From Top Flying Crab to Cabbage Picker supervisor in 10 weeks
Old 30th Dec 2013, 17:47
Hangarshuffle

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
To jocky..
I honestly think he should be treat as exactly the same as any other flyer.Seriously.
Think it was a bad move on his part and the RAFs for letting him off lightly. Remember he volunteered, like we all did in our various little tribes and should have expected his fair share of the rain and the sunshine as it came(including return of service).

In getting a rare place for flying training whose to say he didn't knock off the chances or dreams of some young guy or gal who would have brought a lot more to the RAFs table. I mean, what did he bring in?

Next in line to the throne? Mate don't make me laugh - I was watching the news the other day when they all piled out of church on Christmas Day - I never realised how many of the hatched out spawn there now is - there are millions of them, lined up manoeuvring nicely for a place at the lunch table and I truly don't think at this present time the GB public are that enamoured with any of them. They all look like people er..on the make? (Hate to say that).
When he first went in to the RAF I had a online row with Peter Preston (former editor of the Guardian) about this role and I'm afraid in retrospect Peter was right - his RAF service was a waste of time - the Royal Family should get real jobs like the rest of us do (or don't).
Would have done him better than token time at Valley.

Happy New Year everyone.