PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - MERGED: Alan's still not happy......
View Single Post
Old 29th Dec 2013, 11:10
Romulus

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Originally Posted by angryrat
Romulus, all it has done is exactly what Fedsec has said. I don't agree with a lot of what Fedsec writes, however I believe he is right and you are wrong in the analysis of the Japan route. (snipped for brevity of quote).
Feel free to provide your interpretation of fedsec's figures. If it's limited to a nice rousing "what he said" then that's fine, but it reveals your capabilities.

With respect to your comment on colleagues, you totally missed the point unless you view J* personnel as my colleagues(which I don't).
You probably don't see yourself as part of the problem either.

Critical thinking? What like yours? All you are using is an unproven theory, from an MBA student who never worked in airlines, to tell people how an airline should be run.
Dum de dum. And the Assumption Stakes oare underway with Angryrat opening a nice strong lead...

Anyway, are you the twin that started up the * that is now paid a $50k a month retainer not to sell the secrets to the competitor. Even if you aren't him, what a joke, like JB doesn't know the answers anyway.
Wouldn't mind $50K a month to keep quiet would you? Perhaps you should follow suit...