PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - Eagle Jet, the new price of slavery : €49.500
Old 29th Dec 2013, 05:44
Diamond_Twinstar

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
UNBELIEVABLE

So If I understand correctly... Pilots (who are supposed to be 'smart' in the public eye) after having paid sometimes over 100k€ in integrated training plus TR, are actually FIGHTING to PAY 50k€ extra to then fly for FREE? I mean I had been wanting to become a pilot and just that since age 7 but my little brain sees RED here... I was just at an interview the other day where I was told that not only was my TR going to be paid for (on that same aircraft) provided I sign a 3 year bond (Yes people they want to KEEP me not KICK me out asap) but they are also going to PAY me about 30k€ per year. Yes guys, retribution for my work band help ing them make money. It's called a JOB.
Now I know not everyone is this lucky, but if your passion looks like it will destroy your life (except for those super rich guys who don't care) please do something else. Even janitor will pay better. Then with the money saved, build yourself a replica of the cockpit of your favorite airliner and fly it.