PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - airlines who ask pilots to pay to fly !
View Single Post
Old 29th Dec 2013, 01:50
sascha410

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
My Dear colleagues here at the pprune, Alexander de Meerkat, Captain Boycott, departures131 I can nothing but agree with you. All your comments make sense to me and I appreciate your contribution.
Most of my post is “copy/paste” and I quoted it, post written by despegue in August 2013. The post was commented by only one member and I thought that some people here owe us some sort of comment on it or in that direction.
I found it interesting and that was my attempt to show the point to our loud colleagues, experienced pilots which are bitching, complaining using “censored” words and at the end of the day unfortunately do not contribute with anything useful and constructive to the discussion here neither they do something to influence this negative trend.

So I do agree with you that problem is much larger and solution cannot only be “stop paying for work” as many here suggested. Should CAA regulate it or don’t, make bigger entry requirements, limit the number of qualified people… all of it or none of it, probable much more of something else…I do not know, but please keep the decent tone and try to be constructive, try to see both sides of the medal…. Over and Out…