PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - LAM Mozambique flight crashed...
View Single Post
Old 28th Dec 2013, 17:31
olasek

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
surplus1- you obviously have a lot of time on your hand writing us bed time stories with little meat in them. NTSB may only have 5 people at the top but clearly they have hundreds of investigators since they have to have manpower to investigate hundreds of accidents in the general aviation every month, these are the real people that make this body. You completely neglected the general aviation field were thousands of those cases are true testimony to their professionalism and impartiality. You may write another voluminous stories but little it is going to change basic facts that take either Indonesian or Egyptian NTSB counterpats and their first reaction in any investigation is whether a 'Muslim pilot' can do such a thing or whether he can commit such a serious error. That was their direct quote in either Egypt Air 990 or Flash Air 604. If you start with such a mindset your reputation in my books is ZERO. The Boeing 737 rudder case was complicated technical issue and the article you quote prove no "money" bias, just shows long technical paths. I would NTSB to act slowly if changes could be have unintended consequences (for example their approach to inerting the fuel tanks). By the way I am glad that NTSB recommends the changes and it is only the FAA that has power to enforce the changes, this separation is healthy too so you better starting writing us more bed time stories about how corrupt FAA is, since this is where real power lies.

Last edited by olasek; 28th Dec 2013 at 17:41.