PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - Helicopter crash off the coast of Newfoundland - 18 aboard, March 2009
Old 25th Dec 2013, 21:58
SASless

Received 519 Likes on 217 Posts
FH......FFS Man....how far is Destin from Pensacola?

FYI....we just went through this discussion a few weeks ago. During that I posted quotes from the TSB Report here at Rotorheads.

I suggest you do a search....catch up on what was posted, what was argued, and how it turned out.

It is all there for you to read....and I care not to go through that again just for your education....and I am sure the rest of the folks here do not want to have to go through it again either.

You are altogether too rude....plainly do not have the facts....and border on being quite offensive in the tone and sentiment of your posts....especially when there is absolutely no call for it.

I know you.....know your background....and had some respect for you in the workplace but here at Rotorheads your manner greatly harms what respect I had for you back then.

The TSB Report does not support your comments re the reasons for the Ditching or the Times you cite along with several other glaring differences.

You have been called out by others, one right after another, and you persist in your crass ways.

Why?