PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - Eagle Jet, the new price of slavery : €49.500
Old 24th Dec 2013, 16:53
P40Warhawk

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
It is getting a sick world for us. I knew it was bad 2 years ago when I started my training, but it was already bad at that time, so I was expecting little improvement by the time I will be finished. I am finished now since 3 months, and now notice it is even worse. Even Ryan Air is considering to abuse us with 500 Hours programs. WTF. Well I really hope people start to see Aviation is worse then the worst illness on the planet.
No respect for us anymore. It starts to become a volunteers job. We are expected to hold up our hands in the terminal to make it possible to buy bread, and hopefully someone wants to buy us an Cola.

How are we suppose to live? From what after investing so much money for our training?
This all just to help the airlines making profit on our backs. Sucking us out. And not the way we like it.
The CEO's taking their bonusses. Living like Kings in Paradise and we have to live under a bridge. So living in HELL.
I thought it could not get worse, but it is even worse then 2 years ago. Where is it going?
I wanted to fly, because the job itself is great, but I dont want to be my whole life a poor basterd living under a bridge. Not able to start a family. Actually we should start a protest group. Not just stupid talking, but take real action in the way that Airlines FINALLY listen to us.
They are dependent on us. We are trained to fly those planes. Without us , they make no profit.
If they respect us, then we can have respect for them.