PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - Kenya Airways AB Initio Pilot Recruitment
Old 24th Dec 2013, 03:42
Jay36

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Interview Process

Hi guys, I hope you're keeping well. I am part of the group that is currently going through the interview process. I personally applied in Nov 2012; the deadline was 31st Dec 2012. We were invited for the aptitude test on 22nd Feb 2013, which was followed by psychometric, psychomotor and medicals in quick succession between then and April. In may they confirmed that we had passed the medical tests(by then we were a group of 8 or 9). After that we didn't hear from them till Sept when they asked us to confirm whether we were still interested in the process, and we were invited for the orals the same month(we were joined by another group that had done their medicals in Nov 2012...to make a total of 17). We also did some online tests, conducted on behalf the schools. They then went quiet till yesterday when some of us were informed that we shall need to undergo a medical review since it has been well over 6 months since we did the medical tests. Unfortunately some of my colleagues did not receive the email and they had their applications terminated:-(. I am assuming the medical review shall be in January since they wished us a merry Christmas in the email:-D...and hopefully departure soon after. I hope this gives you some insight into the whole process. And clearly patience is a virtue you have to exercise for you to make it through the process in sound mind. Wish you all the best and a merry Christmas and prosperous 2014. Cheers!!!!

Last edited by Jay36; 30th Dec 2013 at 14:45.