PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - Another Premier 1 down Dec 17 2013
View Single Post
Old 24th Dec 2013, 03:09
Brian Abraham

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
I've finally figured out pprune.

the people on it, for the most part, really don't have too much experience in aviation
We are well aware of who has experience, such as GF, and more than well aware of the posers and pretenders, such as yourself.

A PM from flarepilot
so brian

you don't think I'm a pilot...fine

I just made a post that should prove to any real pilot that I am a pilot

now, YOU DO THE SAME

CROW TIME
He seems to think that knowing what a "beaver tail" and a few details about the "NY TMA" proves that he is the fair dinkum article (pilot of vast experience).Unfortunately his version of an ATPL exam has been deleted.

flarepilot originated as ssg who popped up claiming to have extensive jet and helicopter time. Yet he has shown by his posts that he has never sat at, and operated, the controls of any aircraft, be it fixed wing or helicopter.

He has gone through an extensive number of identities, such as,

tankdriver45
Angels 60
Trickle451
Onepercenter
Cattleflyer
Iflymach85
Longflights
johns7022
SinglePilotCaptain
Whenrealityhurts
Dimlightbulbs
sevenstrokeroll
Anotheravatar
Dariuszw
RainingLogic
TheRobe
SillyPeoples
Teldorserious

and the latest being flarepilot

A few comments by others to posts he has made.

1. Awww, you spoiled it. Already had the popcorn out, SSG is always soo much entertainment value. Nothing like a 16 year old that believes fervently in some whacko theories.

2. please state who you work for so we can all steer away...
(this guy can't be for real)

3. Your ignorance regarding the underlying principles of safe aircraft operation are on public display with your last post.

4. Well Angels, I was giving you the benefit of the doubt, but now I know you're full of it.

5. You're flying a helicopter, now? You were a fixed wing captain with 10,000 hours and seven type ratings, flying a citation, and had just been rejected by Alaska airlines when you posted as ssg and then as Trickle451...both of your former identities which have recently been banned.

6. Now you're a helicopter pilot. Who'd have guessed?

7. Do I see SSG v4.0 ?
Interesting v4.0 joined as soon as v3.0 was banned.
And always links the current version with the previous ones.

8. Yes, it makes it interesting albeit frustrating and painful...
but after seeing the same patterns again and again, sorry, SSG, it's getting boring.

9. I guess this one has tooo much time on his/her hands... corporate or not, pilot or not.

10. I think someone should make a "Bad Flying Advise" series and shove what Ssg and his "successors" preaches there... well, it'll be bad advise for those who carry cattle class (aka cattle flyers aka SLFs) at the back.

11. I don't actually believe he's for real. Surely, no-one's that stupid.

12. Seldom have I heard anyone display the depths of their ignorance with such total conviction. The only downside is that there are others who might believe what he says through their own inexperience. The reasoning behind some of his statements would have made the Monty Python crowd very proud of him. He certainly sounds like he believes them himself and thats scary!

13. I wouldn't worry too much about what flarepilot has to say... he/she is not a pilot!

The comment "The only downside is that there are others who might believe what he says through their own inexperience" is one of the more troubling elements of his posts.