PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - Ethiopian 767 Lands Arusha
View Single Post
Old 22nd Dec 2013, 23:01
oldog

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
ET B767 You have got to be kidding...Safety??! AT ET!???

ET and Safety are total opposites.
If you get close to the ET767 you will see excessive oil leaking out of both engines....as well as the APU. (Hydraulics too?!?)
Carry CAA required fuel at ET....again you have to be kidding...not at ET.
Check to see if they crew was legal to fly within the ET CAA crew and duty regs...ie over 32 hrs in the last 7 rolling days, over 300 hrs in the last 90 days, over 9.5 fight hours in the last 24 hours, over 1000 hrs in the last 12 months....
???? I bet they are not crewed within any of those CAA flight time regulations and also the crew most likely did not have the CAA legal crew rest prior to the flight.
I would suggest that 90 % of all ET flights are not crewed legally and the jet is not air worthy per any BOEING and CAA maint. MEL or dispatch limits.
Check out the oil consumption logs and the recorded oil added at each stop....ie you may very likely find that most of the jets oil consumption logs are rather inaccurate. I saw one B767 there once that had not had any oil recorded added on either engine for the last 48 flights straight.

Did you hear about all the ET de-compressions each year? How about all the engine failures they have each year?

The first of many big problems coming at ET after their crash B737 in Beirut.
Did anyone ever check the CAA legalities of the crew? How about the maint. log book?

Why are they in the Star Alliance?

How could ET possibly have an operating certificate in any country out side of Africa?

How could anyone loan any money to ET for any new multi-million dollar Jets?

How could anyone insure any Jet for ET?

Anyone else have any questions about ET?