PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - Eastern Sky Jets Interview in 2 days
View Single Post
Old 22nd Dec 2013, 17:43
RETARD_RETARD_RETARD

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Head for the Hills....

Yup, Agree with Need To Know Basis.

Read up on some of the comments here mate, a lot of guys flying in the Middle East know of them, some have worked with them and in the process, some have lost an arm, a leg and a few organs dealing with them.

I'm not sure about them owing anyone lease rentals, looks like Need To Know sure has some good intell on them, what I can confirm is they certainly do know how to short change on salaries, mislead, promise the moon and back off and change contracts on arrival.

Don't be impressed or fooled by the 'sweet-talking' Manc owners on Skype or in person. If its the 'witchy-hour' and you fall for the 'Dubai-Trap', you WILL have to report to (and deal with) a Sado-Masochistic DFO and his Flight Ops Dungeon Master who'd make you feel 'pain' like you never felt before, including break your threshold each day by making you fly with a bunch of half-wit Pakistilia Pilots.

Let me help you by drawing up a parallel, If you have friends or colleagues who may have flown with Jordan Aviation in the past, Jordan Aviation would be EK in comparison to ESJ.

I've heard GlobalJet/Jupiter's looking for pilots and and so is AfghanJet.

Look them up.