PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - Proviation customer care problems
View Single Post
Old 22nd Dec 2013, 17:02
PaulKerry

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
All too often, those bitten by sharks, scammers, rogue or even incompetent traders simply slink away when they feel that they've wasted enough time/money/energy/breath. Steve is absolutely right about that.

Often embarrassment might play into the mix but there are people (some of whom can't even be bothered to apprise themselves of the details of the issues at hand) happy to jump in and start disparaging those who would fight against unethical practices. I'm afraid that they are what are known as enablers or useful-idiots.

It is that kind of attitude which allows the 419ers (oh... and boy do I love baiting those chug-muppets !), scammers and rogue traders to profit to the extent that they do.
"Shhh...! Shhhh!! Don't make a fuss, take it on the chin. You're not the first to be scammed and you won't be the last! Stop making a noise. You're making me feel uncomfortable...!"

Sure, my tenacity may seem obsessive to some and if that's what you think, then more fool you because you'd be the one who loses out because those who were stung by the same scam before you have buckled to the kind of peer-pressure that you dish out. Luckily enough, I am not swayed by such peer-pressure because I can see it for exactly what it is - an inferiority complex, guilt and shame.

The very fact that I have made enough of an impact on Nick already for him to be warning his customers not to deal with me is music to my ears. It means that I am finally getting through to him and if he ever manages to change his ways, I'm sure he'll never seek me out to shake my hand for motivating him to do what is needed to solidly boost his business.
If my noise prevents just ONE person from losing money or sleep to his demonstrably lax attitude to business, then it has all been worth it and I am pleased and proud to (virtually) stand beside those who have been regularly contributing to this thread and / or spreading the word that spending money with Nick is a lottery.

So, to those of you who have been involved, I raise my glass and wish you a Happy Tree Festival !!!

Oh, and I'm quite positive that Nick has heard the story of what I did to a huge (but no longer trading) company a few years ago, how I exposed their scam and shut down their top revenue streams (more than 40,000 orders per week from just their largest customer, let alone a few of their slightly smaller ones) as I know that he deals with someone who knows me and also knows the story of how they took me on, sent a heavy to my door to intimidate me and lost. It's no surprise that he's concerned that I have my teeth in his rump!

Paul..