PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - HERO AVIATION blackmailing.
View Single Post
Old 22nd Dec 2013, 11:14
VBHJA320

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Get your money back and dont pay upfront

mahdiara why are you sticking up for the school????? what part do you not understand that he say €8000 or so for PPL and you spend 3 months on the ground waiting for the airport to give you authorisation which you are not told before you arrive. so you say 500 per month is rent....so you stated that 170 per hours for flight time....basic maths....€170*45hrs = 7650 only €350 for rent that mean you have less than one month to do your PPL don’t add up does it......well i went to the school to visit and was not impressed and in contact with many students there.
Mahdiara please tell us who long you have been there, what you paid for and how far have you got????

most are approaching the 24 month of being there and have only 80ish hours and about 5 ATPL exams done. I say another 2 year before they get to MEP/CPL stage at this rate. from what i have heard there was two FI there one from Italy and other from UK, both were driving the place forward but they were laid off...due to a FI's that will work for FREEE!!!!!!! amazing what pilots will do.
also Solo are not solo there i have been told, most of them went with a safety pilot normally Head of training and were told that it was a solo. Most of the students are modular are doing ATPL exams before they have the PPL?????? Breach of regulations.

other factors that i have been told and saw my self when i visited the place the syllabus is not to standard and the whole place is a copy of the internet job.

As for Ail situation I believe Ail is rite... i know the Holland guys and they are correct and should have their money back....not told about the long wait and when asked for money back told i will minus the rent...Dimos you never mention it to them about the wait so you cant charge them for that.

Two aircraft and only fly on two days with 35 students impossible to make it happen. the people i speak to there are time builders and they have been telling me the school never gives them the aircraft alone they have to take an instructor with them, why!!! Dimos told me that I would be flying 4 days a week, went out for a coffee with a few people and they told me good luck. Got the real truth and made my decision to stay away.