PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - HERO AVIATION blackmailing.
View Single Post
Old 22nd Dec 2013, 10:59
mahdiara

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
starz.. all your posts are made ONLY and they are bad about hero aviation. i know who you are..guys told me about u i think because when u came i wasnt at the school...
im so sorry you have so meanless lives that your whole life is in a forum blackadvertising one single school lol. if you guys think im dimos i cant do anything for this.. but im so pretty SURE ali knows and just plays it like he doesnt know just to make a mesh arround dimos name..
dear ali.. last chance for you and you will never see reply by me again here since i made everything clear and i need to study.
remember man.. me you and the policeman..you saying all these things for women.. and their rights... try man its not hard. we were only 2 people plus you.. as someone that dont know anything and its just here to mesh arround someone i wish you good luck. as someone that signed the same contract with you which is pretty fair in my opinion, i will tell you that you have no luck and even if i say good luck its like "laghing at you". i wont do this but ill be here anytime you come and u want to meet me and prove you who i am
you will see 0 post from me in this topic.i said what i wanted to say and i explained my contract which you didnt verify if its the same(i signed 1.5 year ago) and then you turned talking about a dutch guy.. people can see now.. except those that are here for their job if you want to meet me, here i am but sorry i cant keep posting in this jungle of strangers that they speak about a man they dont know and sorry to tell you, they believe a stranger who posted something on a forum lol.