PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - HERO AVIATION blackmailing.
View Single Post
Old 22nd Dec 2013, 10:22
mahdiara

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Haha keep sayinf dimos wont help you. You have to understand your problem. Im glad most people will understand by reading my previous post..
After this big post i still dont get what money you want back.. u are calling me dimos because u know who i am and u just feel bad now because u dont have anythng to say.. in case u really didnt understand who i am.. i will remind you...
Seating outside of the hcaa for exams.. you me and the policeman.. you come outside and u are telling me u dont feel comfortable to go for more exams... it was july or august.. i didnt want to continue the story but that might help you.. you were telling us that real men have to go out without their wives etc.. we told you that can only happen in uzbek.. if u do this in greece u will be kicked out of home etc.. u were surprised.. if you still cannot remember then man how the hell could you ever pass atpl theory?
Someone wrote why im positive about my school if im not dimos..
I dont know... why are you negative if you are not ali???

Silence now... enjoy!

Ps im surprised moderators are active only when its about ro black adv someone and not when its to support.. mods can see my email and they can google it and see i made it like 10 years ago.. they can akso see my ip jm back to my home city.. anyway