PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - HERO AVIATION blackmailing.
View Single Post
Old 21st Dec 2013, 20:02
mahdiara

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
good questions MartinCh but not for me. keep in mind im a student of this school.i just opened an account in this forum for 5th or 6th time to write something positive about my school and luckily this time my post was accepted.i dont know exactly the reason that this forum never let me or other guys of my school to write a topic or just a post about the school.. i dont know about the others but mine's were never like an advertisement etc.. anyway, judging a company(school) or a person through the internet when you(not only you..generally all people) dont know EXACTLY what happened is scam and black advertising! I dont know exactly what happened between ali and school but what i said from the begining the only thing i know is same for me if i break the contract now i will turn to pay as you go plan(its written in my contract) and it will result be big loss! I am not here to support ali or school or anybody. i posted here to say my positive feedback about the school that i study in and my personal opinion since i have same/similar contract. Everything in the contract is very clear and i can assure you mr Dimos is not a scam or something. He helped me and other students personally. Again, i dont know what happened between school and ali so i cannot support someone. What i said and im saying again is i shared my opinion and i didnt support someone.What i can tell you is that there are people in this topic here from other schools(mostly from greece) trying to make a "mesh" arround Hero Aviation because probably they lost all their customers. So before everybody start judging a person or a company he has to KNOW exactly what happened and listen to both sides but this is not my job.i dont know if this is your job but for sure not mine.

Know the story 100% before you judje.. dont just dudje.i can find you in this forum(already found many) posts of people saying bulls*it about other schools.. these schools are ones of the very famous! So most of the times behind all these black advertisement theres something wrong... either its something not true or in this situation some people(not ali) are trying to make a small problem like BIIIIG one for their benefits...

Judging a person or a company just because someone somewhere said something about someone happened somewhere reminds me of some questions in yahoo forums that they look like this:

"Hi. My name is Rick. I love eating my cats s*it after i have s*x *rgy with my cat, my dog, my best friends mother, my grandparents and my girlfriends grandparents. Do you think this is normal? Thanks"

Then you can see 1000 people posting..
999 of them they say comeon thats sick blah blah blah
1 of them will say "fake"

I dont believe thats theres only 1 person out of 1000 (0,1%) that could understand theres something wrong with the whole story here..
i have my personal opinion but still i dont support any side..neither school neither ali.. what i said from the beggining is im a student in this school, its good and it finally worth the try to post again here since this time you accepted my posts..

my simple maths now for you and for the rest:
as i remember in my ppl contract a payment of 1500* euro is not refundable.its written in my contract but since i applied 1.5 year ago it might be different than yours..
you flew 12 hours as you said..i dont now the current prices but in the past i think it was something like 150 euro per hour w/o instructor(sorry if im wrong). 170(with instructor)*12=2040 euro. 2040+1500*= 3540.
You said for 2-3-4 months i dont know..lets say 2? a school usually charges from 300 to 500 for single accomodation.. lets take the middle price. 2*400=800 so 3540+800= 4340. School most probably provided you transportation to supermarkets when you were in the city, transportation to athens for exams, transportation to the airport for flights,exam fees,flight computer,maybe pickup from athens airport when you first came, also probably you got an account to distance learning website with questions and images etc.. also did you get medical(4340+all these stuff goes more than 6500...)? if yes then man you gave 6500, you got all your bucks back..
again im not here to support the school about what happened between you both.i dont know what happened 100% so i cannot support you or the school..but what refund you want to get i CANNOT UNDERSTAND...