PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - Love flying, not keen on dying :))
View Single Post
Old 21st Dec 2013, 17:06
eyesup

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
No mate, its you who are mis-informed. And its that that is irritating me. I mean I'm irritated on your behalf, because you are getting some very odd advice.
Ok, if you need to replace logic with emotion, that's ok. Very un-management consultant like, though (although I understand the term is oft used generously)

Stop doing research. Stop posting on here. Go and get some flying lessons. We had another saying: JFDI. That's Just Effing Do It
Wow, let's stop learning then. No more research, for it is "paralysing". Even if you don't fully understand what you're getting yourself into, just get into it !! Who needs research, risk assessment and mitigation anyway ?!? We already know all we need to know, of course, that's it !! And we shall flame anyone who dares to suggest otherwise.

I have spent, what maybe one to two hours on here in total, and that, according to you is a waste not just of your time, but mine too. I should thank you, for you have helped me identify a new and probably dangerous sydrome, the JFDI'itis. While it's not a clinical definition, it would probably read something like "forgoing proper or detailed risk assessment for the sake just f*cking doing it"

Heston - do a little research mate, as a previous 'management consultant' you are letting your peers down by your obvious disregard for it