PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - July 03 course to become Jan 04?
View Single Post
Old 4th Apr 2003, 18:19
weselfluren

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Unhappy HR

Goidel,
hear hear!

The only thing that you could say you are owed is a bit of common courtesy and a department that tells you a definate answer as to what is going to happen to your carear. Not just fob you off and not be able to give you any answers and make you feel like your bothering them.
Attitudes, the way information is distributed (email/phone/letter), the lack of information and the perceived lack of direction from above all need to be looked at. Again, I agree with mr.777 - that Patience is wearing thin, and this is with people who have gone past the wannabe (name says it all ) stage and have been offered places on a course - not wasters or no hopers. If you are going to discourage others, "because you can", then that doesn't send a good image of nats at all. I just hope that these views are getting through to the policy makers, as they can affect the process. Doubt it's from lack of effort from HR - they probably know as little as we do!

Now I know why the ATCO at stage one told us about pprune!

To those who seem to think that we should not expect anything from NATS - DA, you are so popular with that remark!

You seem to think that because you have done a lot of hard work for the interviews etc you are owed something. That is not the case. I am sure you realise that many who do an equal amount of work, or more, will not be selected. That might be the case for you, so prepare yourself for disappointment if it happens.
What world do you live in? Obviously we will only succeed if we make the grade. If we do, and prior to that, we can expect to recieve the full attention of the organisation. After all, we are the future (well said Pprune Radar) and the golden rule in HR (not a Brentism) is that "the most valuable resource, is your human resource". This process is proving quite a rollercoaster, for all involved (that includes the girlfriend and the goldfish), and apparently not caring doesn't help .

Afterall, I like to think I'm human.........