PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - Emirates
Thread: Emirates
View Single Post
Old 3rd Apr 2003, 23:51
carrioke

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Thanks everyone for your kind comments. As emirates crew, it is always nice to hear some positive feedback, as in this industry people are all to quick to complain.

Am sorry Globaliser found it a bit of a squash on our B777,( 3-4-3 )but please correct me if I am wrong but I think that is pretty standard configuration nowadays. The A330 on your return flight is only 2-4-2 across because it is a much smaller aircraft, so I guess it is all relative .

Sorry Mike Blackburn didn't have the best time .Our crew do aim to pleasure and we want all our pax to have a great time first time and everytime, but there is always a few who let the side down in every airline but i am glad the majority of you have not had this!! I can also agree with your comments about the flights to and fro South Africa. Emirates is the only airline from Dubai that flies direct to Jo Burg.Kenyan fly via Nairobi, so it is a popular flight,especially since Air India have cut their flights there, so I guess as demand is so high they can afford to put the fares up! i just hope you have a better flight with us next time and please PM me when you travel and I will do my best to ensure that you have a better opinion of Emirates .

Have to say love our food on board but the little airline Com Air in South Africa, wow love their Woolworths meals! Very tasty!