PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - Proviation customer care problems
View Single Post
Old 20th Dec 2013, 15:40
PaulKerry

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
For posterity:
From Frederik
Deliver or not to deliver....

I would like to make you aware that when you place an order with Proviation is it highly likely that the delivery delay is very extensive. So far I've been waiting for more than 8 months. Specific reasons are not given by 'customer service' but the reason for that is that they don't respond very often to any questions. When they do respond they still don't answer your question.

At the moment I doubt whether I will ever receive my headset. I have a feeling £ 670,- just vapourised.

I understand that running a fairly young company could result in some hick ups but when you run a webshop in such a specific market you have to get your act together because the word spreads quickly in a relatively small community.

My patience has been challenged long enough now and I just wanted to give all future customers a heads up.
By the way - Proviation is 5 years old now - Any company should be well past teething hiccups by this point.

Go back a few pages, Frederik. Look at the instructions regards lodging a "small claim". I don't know how pertinent they may be to you if you are not in the UK, though. It may still be possible, however.

Paul..