PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - July 03 course to become Jan 04?
View Single Post
Old 3rd Apr 2003, 20:16
weselfluren

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Angel Hear hear!!

Well said A16!!

I cannot agree more - why should an applicant owe a company anything?? Next thing we'll be told by others that we ought to pay NATS for the privilage of working for them (I've heard it's a great job but that just takes the p ss!)

As for the Eurocontrol age limits, well let's just say I've got a couple of years left to go before that door shuts - and if NATS can't get into gear, then I'll make the application prior to hitting that particular barrier. Don't want to upset too many HR staff and leave clues to my actual identity......
Cheers for the reminder though!!

One question that has not yet arisen - did NATS have these problems before the Public/Private partnership?? Maybe the organisation has become a little rudderless since.......

Also, us applicants are entitled to our views as it affects us!!

Best of luck to all those embarking on (or trying too) a career in ATC, and a big thank you to all those positive ATCO's out there who give us your time and knowledge.
You are our best source of info and our biggest encouragement.and a big thank you to all those positive ATCO's out there who give us your time and knowledge.