PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - July 03 course to become Jan 04?
View Single Post
Old 3rd Apr 2003, 19:19
alpha16
Reluctant Scouser !!

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
You seem to think that because you have done a lot of hard work for the interviews etc you are owed something.
Your wrong DA. We (and I think I can speak for all wannabes) do not feel we are 'owed' anything other than to be treated with efficiency and professionalism.
NATS has high expectations from it's applicants so why shouldn't we therefore, expect the same level of service from them?

That is not the case. I am sure you realise that many who do an equal amount of work, or more, will not be selected. That might be the case for you, so prepare yourself for disappointment if it happens
We might be wannabes but there's no need to be patronising.

Similarly you are all free agents and if you chose to drop your interest and go elsewhere that is your choice.
Nice attitude... do you work in recruitment DA?

Surely if NATS are serious about resolving their controller shortage problem then they must acknowledge and appreciate that a good number of the candidates their interviewers knock back are in fact, up to the job as they go on to suceed elsewhere.

weselfluren - just watch out, Eurocontrol have an age limit of 25. As in, if your 25, your too old. They accept people up to the age of 27 if you have aviation experience.

A16

Last edited by alpha16; 3rd Apr 2003 at 20:27.