PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - My exchange with (BA Executive Club)
View Single Post
Old 19th Dec 2013, 07:25
RevMan2

Received 4 Likes on 3 Posts
Classic TL-DR gobbledegook

How about this?:

Mark Twain was right when he said “Everyone talks about the weather, but no one does anything about it.”
We can't change the weather, but we can improve the way we handle disruptions and keep their impact on your travel plans to a minimum.

This what we've done:
  • Increased equipment and training for winter readiness at Heathrow.
  • Established a new Customer Response team at Heathrow.
  • Equipped mobile customer service teams with iPads to rebook you on the spot.
  • Automated the rebooking process to choose the best option available.
Help us help you:

We'll also contact you proactively to let you know as early as possible if your flight is affected, but we need to be able to contact you at short notice.
  • Please make sure that your Executive Club or Registered Customer profile has a current phone number and email address. You can do that here
  • If you don't have a customer profile, make sure that you enter contact details with each booking.

We promise that we won't use your contact details for any other purpose unless you've specifically told us that we can contact you with marketing information.

We can't guarantee that it won't snow and that flights won't be cancelled or delayed this winter, but we'll do everything we can to get you to your destination as soon as we can.

If you have any ideas on how we can do it better, please contact my team at ..........

Managing Director, Brands and Customer Experience

I should charge them....

Last edited by RevMan2; 19th Dec 2013 at 10:58.