PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - SAA is going down the Drain!
View Single Post
Old 18th Dec 2013, 15:04
Mobotu

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Vlamgat gets a roasting!!!!

My man you just committed a cardinal sin! Thou shalt not criticize the national carrier! Let me just say outright that I feel sorry for the hand that life has dealt you this last month – did you swear a leprechaun perhaps? Firstly remember this is a PILOTS forum and most of the people reading these posts have either worked, work or have aspirations to work for SAA….or their families, friends, girlfriends, boyfriends……you get my point – difficult to find sympathy here – although you deserve it! While your grammar and spelling are not exactly to Walt Whitman’s standard and some of your comments are a little harsh and could be written more tactfully. On the other hand some of the people responding need to consider one of our fellow aviators sitting in a hotel for three days in the same clothes waiting for SAA to get their act together – this now common practice of offloading passengers baggage and taking cargo instead has to stop! What people fail to realize is that it is costing passengers thousands of dollars in inconvenience not to mention giving our industry an even worse image problem. What’s next? American Airlines already charge for ALL domestic checked baggage! How long before it becomes common practice all over the world? Possible solution for SAA…the P word! Ok I said it….just waiting for the flames!