PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - SAA is going down the Drain!
View Single Post
Old 18th Dec 2013, 09:37
Trossie

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Typical Saffir responses here. Someone points out a glaring 'elephant in the room' problem and he gets criticised!! And told to
Live with it, deal with it.
I am absolutely astounded that the situation that he is criticising should in any way be seen as 'normal' or something that anyone should be expected to 'live with'!! And from some of the posts it does seem a long way from unusual.

Over about 40 years I have flown on about 30 airlines to about 20 countries (right around the world, having crossed every line of longitude) on countless flights spending several hundred hours as a pax. I have never had my bags tampered with. On three occasions my bags have not met me on arrival, on two of those (on different continents) they were delivered to my hotel room that day, on one occasion it took an extra day to be delivered to my hotel room but on that occasion it was to a completely different country that was not part of my original ticket. I don't see how anyone can see the problems that Vlamgat had as being in any way acceptable, no matter what type of ticket he was travelling on. And to criticise him for complaining is astounding! Maybe the problem is that you people have got used to such low standards that you are ready to accept it all. Or is it that a bit of a North Korean attitude holds sway there that 'thou shalt not criticise'?

You are all going a long way to prove this might just be true: Hunt still on for nice South African.