PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - Entering autos: discussion split from Glasgow crash thread
Old 17th Dec 2013, 10:09
Thomas coupling

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
Nubian: are you on drugs or something??? Where is all this vitreol from. Calm down sunny.

What on earth are you on about re: hundreds of real engine failures Vs practice EOL's???? What? Non comprende.

H/V curve: For your information, communication between 500guy and 170' and myself resulted in a very amicable understanding of both our issues - read the f***g posts before transmitting.
My observation was that ALL those people injured/killed and all those cabs damaged will almost certainly NOT have happened OUTSIDE the damn H/v curve. It is BECAUSE you work inside the curve that these 2 dead people and 5 serious has happened - DUH!

Of course I dont have any concept of aerial work, I have never done it !!!

Please dont tarnish your industry with posts like this. Most professional helicopter pilots are top of their game, they also normally display elements of reasoning and competence outside their fundamental trade.....I simply can't believe you fall into this category after such a crass outburst....Calm down