PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - HERO AVIATION blackmailing.
View Single Post
Old 17th Dec 2013, 10:09
mahdiara

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
hello people in this forum. ok i will not hide it!! i am a student in this school. i remember you, but i think you dont remember me.. anyway we went to the exams together once.
i tried to write again in this forum something but i have no idea why this forum hates my school! i wrote some positive things but my posts were always rejected! never been online not even for 1 second. i guess some other greek schools are spending money to get advertised here so its a big problem for you to let people know how good my school is..
first of all, i met many people who had to leave from the school because they had to go back to their countries for many reasons(wife got pregnant etc etc etc).all of them got their money back!
BUT you have to understand something, you(also me), we booked one SPECIAL OFFER! if you break the contract then this offer is NOT valid anymore and you have to "pay" by pay as you go plan which is way more expensive! If someone will break the contract(ppl) yes he will end up not with refund but he will also "have" to pay money.. i will eplain to you why.. when i first came here i wanted to complete my ppl in 2 months..okay but it took me 6 months because i was lazy.. now if i break the contract i have to pay arround 300 euro per month for accomodation and bills and also pay the hours i flew, taxes, exam fees etc etc.. having paid only 6,000 eur, this will result me by not getting any refund.. you cannot understand these simple maths or what? i dont want to offend you by saying what you were doing on the exams okay because after this they will have a reason to block again my post but i guess at least you can do these simple calculations.. lastly i wanted to tell you but im not Dimos and you could meet me if you want if you come in Greece and prove you this.. just remember, booking very special offers you almost EVERYWHERE in the world CANNOT break them because they will result you in a loss..big loss.
try as much as you want to insult hero aviation, you and all the others..
new students are coming everyday and school is so damn organised!
minibus for transportation to athens for exams,supermarkets, awsome accomodation,friendly stuff... and the good things could make me write a huge post... okay thanks for letting me write these things..i guess moderators will never let it appear online since its a positive post for hero-aviation..

EDITED: miracle! my post was submited!

Last edited by mahdiara; 17th Dec 2013 at 11:58.