PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - Entering autos: discussion split from Glasgow crash thread
Old 17th Dec 2013, 07:59
DOUBLE BOGEY

Received 18 Likes on 4 Posts
John Eacott - let's get at least one thing crystal clear. The Newfoundland S92 comments I made are based on the intimation that the P1 was continuing flight under the misunderstanding that his MGB had a run- dry capability.

This discussion was, and has been in the public forum since that event.

Someone, somewhere released that erroneous information.

If this is incorrect challenge it.

The "shocking" thing to do is ignore it. As you seemed inclined to do by diverting attention to me. My only interest in this is SAFETY. Safety by following the limits and procedures in the RFM.

My comments about Test Pilots is that when they speak or post it carries implied credibility. I do not believe JD deliberatley set out to convince people that there is more time to irreversible rotor decay than Peter Gillies surmised but I rather suspect that Peters very informative, safety competant post was like a red rag to a bull for the TPs who think numbers are their game.

HC is correct. TPs posting on here are subject to the same scrutiny as are we all.

As for you I have apologised twice, publicly for misunderstanding your post and coming across as rude. You have continued to stick it too me, with I might add, no substance to your posts whatsoever other than you believe my statements to be shocking.

What is shocking is considerable loss off life that may have been caused by ill advised, incorrect, unjustifiable bull**** spoken by those who should know better. So John Eacott, get off your self fed Dobbin, stop the one line rhetoric (one for you TC) and Chunder up whatever is in your guts that's eating you.

DB