PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - Proviation customer care problems
View Single Post
Old 16th Dec 2013, 21:49
PaulKerry

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
The two latest reviews:
This must be Nick's new commitment to honesty and communication in action(!)

From Trish Walker
DO NOT USE THIS COMPANY EVER

I ordered Zeal Optics Transcend ski goggles at a cost of £299 on the 5th September 2013.

I was told that they were out of stock but I should receive them within 10 days.

After numerous emails and calls I decided to cancel the order on the 28th October.

It's the 16th December and I'm still waiting on a refund. The company now ignore my calls and emails.
From Coastal Kits ,Blackpool, GB
NIGHTMARE SHOPPING EXPERIENCE PLEASE AVOID THIS COMPANY

Ordered a Leather Flying Jacket in July 2013 for xmas present for my husband at a cost pf £139. Was immediately informed that the item was out of stock and were expected in 7-10 days.
After still no jacket by November, was informed by Proviation that there was still no stock and a further delay of 1-2 weeks.
Got fed up of waiting (5 months!!!) so asked for a full refund. Was informed by e-mail (Nick Ross) on 2 Dec that the refund had been processed.
STILL NO REFUND!!!!
Have tried several times to telephone with no response and have tried live-chat many times - whoever is on the end usually goes off-line when you start to ask questions???!!!!

All-in-all a nightmare experience using this company who spout all the right 'corporate' customer service promises on their website, but actually do not provide ANY customer service.
AVOID AT ALL COSTS unless you want a stressful shopping experience.
Unfortunately my next course of action will have to be Trading Standards.