PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - Entering autos: discussion split from Glasgow crash thread
Old 16th Dec 2013, 13:17
SASless

Received 523 Likes on 218 Posts
DB,

In response to your question to Tailspin.....do you really not grasp the "Wrongness" of your post....as it purely stinks on multiple levels.

Read the entire TSB Report....every word, sentence, paragraph, page, photo, diagram and reference....then check back in with us will you?

Then....read up on the ROE here at Rotorheads....and consider your comments.

When proven Experts are greeted with comments as they have here....no wonder they have to be asked to post.

We lose very good sources of information as a result.

Do you treat the designers of the Comet as harshly.....or the designer of the Titantic.....or the EC MGB Design Engineers....the way you are some here? Every new aircraft has its teething problems with most being unforeseen.

You spoke out of turn.....admit it.....apologize and move on.

I shall make a public apology to Brother Dixon and Nick Lappos.....as I asked them to join this discussion as i felt they had some valuable experience doing Test Work that wrote the Book on several aircraft particularly doing Test Work that led to the compilation of HV Data. I apologize to them for the way they have been treated by some here as it was unwarranted and unprofessional.

They have been very gentlemanly by their lack of response to the insults made here....which speaks to their good Character and decorum.

I cannot say that about those who resorted to insults to them.

Brother Dixon...Nick....accept my sincere Apologies!

Friend Eacott....pointing out some poster's demonstrated Bias is as it should be. Likewise, pointing out the detrimental effect it has on the Forum is spot on.