PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - Entering autos: discussion split from Glasgow crash thread
Old 16th Dec 2013, 13:06
John Eacott

Received 25 Likes on 15 Posts
Originally Posted by DOUBLE BOGEY
John Dixon and John Eacott - the very fact is has taken you both a few posting to explain the numbers.......and then qualify that by saying you need to be close to the ground at low NR is testament to the utterly misleading and dangerous content of your posts.

Nick Lappos preaches "follow the RFM limitations"

No helicopter I am aware off has a power off limitation in the 60% range.

You cannot have it both ways.
I said no such thing.

My post was to henra, suggesting that he refrain from bringing 60%Nr into the discussion since he had misread John Dixon's post.

The inability of some people here to read a post never ceases to amaze me.

Originally Posted by DOUBLE BOGEY
Edited: to say on reflection I did not want to be rude to the two Johns although reading my post this seems apparent. I would just like them to step in line with Nick's posting that the RFM, is our only reference and in doing so hope that the Test Pilots (maybe them) got it correct the first time.
Not only were you rude, you were unnecessarily so since I said nothing of the sort. You and HC (with his obsession that any support of Nick is a capital offence) are leading this thread into disrepute, and contributing nothing.