PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - WizzAir Recruitment Interview Bucharest
View Single Post
Old 15th Dec 2013, 19:38
valKilmer3481

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
WizzAir Recruitment Interview Bucharest

Hi Gents, not much from Wizz Air here so letīs try to recapitulate what we have.

There was an open day in Bucharest/Romania.
More than 400 (most of them young and inexperienced) were there, they didnīt accept more than 200 of them because of not fullfilling the minimum requirements.

-Wizz announced that they just will invite for the future interviews Pilots who attended the Open Day.
-Last week they were sending 4 different E Mails out, to say "Sorry you are not qualified" or "Yes you are qualified" and we think to invite you for a screening.
-There are limited places for the selection in the next few months
so it could be
-that some pilots will be selected not before Autumn 2014 (like my Email is saying that)

All of the above let me know if i am wrong

Please state in the new Thread when your application Status is changed like:

-Applied on (DD/MM/YYYY), was in Bucharest (Y/N), Experience TT (for example >3000 hours), invited when for the screening, got offered contract, got offered TypeRating, starting LineTraining

-and on top of that it would be great if you could say here what they are asking in
-Technical Interview
-HR Inteview
-What do they want to see on the A320SIM (unexperienced/Rated Pilots)

With this infos we could have an overview what will be going on in Wizz in 2014, we could come in contact and give each other infos.

Start to post here, when they are changing your application status, which means when they give you an appointment for an interview - it is useless to let the community know that you got an EMail for a future Invitation!!!!