PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - Proviation customer care problems
View Single Post
Old 15th Dec 2013, 16:09
PaulKerry

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Here's part of an interesting post from Alex in response to the TrustPilot review written by "Andrew":
We agree that communication and honesty is very important and we're making sure this is reflected in all our operations from now on.
That sounds to me very much like an implicit admission that it has not been until now. Has it really taken them 5 years to decide to be honest and communicative? Or, is this as I suspect, just lip-service? After all, I heard very much the same claim from Nick's own lips nearly a year ago. Though since then there have been countless more people paying for products which were advertised as "in stock" yet clearly were not and then having their requests for delivery or a refund falling on deaf ears.

A quick check to see if their website now reflects the truth reveals the following:
Their "Trusted Shops" certificate is still "disabled" yet they still display the logo.
Clicking on their "Verisign" logo returns "Unable to validate this seal".

The same old story can be found time and time again, here: The Proviation Pilot Shop: Reviews of www.proviationshop.co.uk online shop: ShopSafe.

In their rankings they are 65th out of 66 in the "Outdoor Activities" category.

What else can we find on Proviation's website?
Proviation is growing in reputation as a leading pilot shop in Europe...
Since when does 5th out of 5, 65th out of 66, 40th out of 45 or 35th out of 46 qualify as "leading"? By what stretch of the imagination does bottom of every list meet the definition of "leading" ?

I guess that depends upon in what he considers himself to be leading. Right?

Paul..

Last edited by PaulKerry; 15th Dec 2013 at 22:42.