PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - The Rt Hon (?) George Galloway MP (Kelvin)
Old 3rd Apr 2003, 00:11
Pilgrim101

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Tartan

Problem is that all the controversy feeds his monstrous ego. If you read carefully, he weasels his words so that he can defend himself once Baghdad falls and the CIA and the Sixers get unlimited access to data and WMD held there. His constant harping back to the past fails to acknowledge the end of the Cold War and the totally different circumstances which prevail today.

I do hope that he will be held to account when the regime falls and the truth is out.

He would lick Saddams **** for the kind of power he represents and his sycophantic handshake with the worst mass murderer of the last few decades should have consigned his political career to the dustbin. Why didn't it ? He keeps pandering to the fanatical fringe of moslem fundamentalism and positively encouraging attacks on British Soldiers, civilians and interests. Most Arabs/Moslems of my acquaintance find the thought of support for Yasser Arafat, Gaddafi and Saddam stomach churning and embarrassing.

He also harps on about the West arming Saddam when a quick glance at the Iraqi ORBAT proves the high percentage of Russian, French and Chinese kit held. You may find a couple of Lathes from a factory in the Midlands and some pipework which in fact never made it to the end of the HARP Gun Barrel, arguably because the funnies let him think everything was on programme then they cuffed him at the last minute (and Gerald Bull, the Gun designer I think!) leaving their programme years behind.

The good people of Kelvin deserve much better. Their call !