PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - Entering autos: discussion split from Glasgow crash thread
Old 15th Dec 2013, 10:29
170'

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Ok Nick…You can have the last word on this - immediately after this last post ;-)
It’s deteriorated into a very personal exchange and my participation serves no further purpose. I have said clearly that hovering autos are performed regularly from within the HV diagram and you cry bull**** on that. Nobody has jumped in to support me on this, and at the time I went thru that particular course cellphone cameras weren’t around and I have no video. So unless someone else jumps in to support my claim. You win!
For the record, we’re not talking about operational weights, nor unexpected failures. It’s an engine out drill that’s been fully briefed. But your blanket statement didn’t refer to operational weights either.
The last comment :
(perhaps such as you - we can’t know for sure because you do not identify yourself) seems that now you’re taking me to task for - posting anonymously on an anonymous forum
I’m fairly sure that you don’t believe that Crab-SASless-Heli-Comparator-TC et al are given names. So I can only think it’s a cheap shot to discredit me. As I said in a previous post. I would welcome a closed forum on proon where people provide bona fides before posting.
That really is my final comment for this go-around…