PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - JAA Theory etc. in OZ
View Single Post
Old 14th Dec 2013, 09:46
polaris79

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
EASA Exams,

Hi Gents,

***I believe the PER exam centre although it mentions it closes in March - you are unable to click through!! - Ive even spoken to WAAC and they confirm its not available!****

Ive been in touch with the Examination Centre Cordinator for UK CAAi and they are currently working on a cyberexam system co-colaborated with a New Zealand based company. The good news with this is that we can soon see a Australasian based exam centre.

However we need to drum up support to let UK CAAi know that there are enough pilots who are in real need of this exam centre and to maintain this open in PER for now until the cyberexam system is underway!!

So if any of you are interested PM me with your email addys and on sentence why you wish to see a exam centre this part of the world and I will include you in an email to CAAi outlining the interest down under!!

Ive narrowed it down with Phil Croucher's book EASA ATPL and aviationexam.com for the question bank. By my amateurish calculations, seems to me the most logical and cost-effective method to get the job done.. I too am exempted from the ground school requirement since I hold an FAA ATP. If anyone can provide some guidance and/or feedback - this I would appreciate much!!!

Cheers Gents!!
p