PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - MERGED: Alan's still not happy......
View Single Post
Old 14th Dec 2013, 00:08
Ida down

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
V jet, I would suspect that Makybe Diva would not be the recipient of the needle, but the vet, after the crowd had intervened, and this is the best we can hope for here. Australians, someone lethargic about most things, except the cricket, if playing the Poms, ditto State of Origin, or the Anzacs, are slow to anger, but once incensed, they take it rather badly. Whilst few are taking much interest in the QF problems at the present, but are still puzzling over GMH and possibly Toyota, I would not like to be the Govt. should the thing suddenly fold. Naturally it will be Abbott's fault, not the management's who did "everything possible to save this Icon, but..........alas" and if it retains only domestic, we can wave 15,000 staff onto Centrelink, to the sandpit, or some God forsaken African Airline, that are still flying 707's. Anybody who thinks finding a job OS is fun, think again. Unless you are single, cashed up, and can rent out your trendy apartment easily, its ****e. Especially when the airline interviewing you, knows exactly why you are begging a job. As I blog this, it has just come over the news, that Abbott is seriously considering lifting the foreign ownership of QF, which probably means he will. A good decision. There is still hope.