PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - Wizzair Cadet Pilot Programme (Non-TR)
View Single Post
Old 12th Dec 2013, 16:50
axl76fg

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Nas tran & Anunaky

Hello Gentlemen's,
let me say first of all as one of you told before that is correct there were huge numbers of Italians, and mostly with no the minimum requirement at all!!
In General there were people with missing papers, people with not enough hours, people with some not valid documents, others with expiration date in the next months..etc...etc....So I think reasonably take out 3/4 of the people there!

About the questions, I'm also agree with you some questions were so "stupid" like the guy that asked about the ELP 3!!!!
Anyway I'm not agree with you when the specific question about the aircraft to be used for the assessment!! Remember many companies like to use B737 or any Boeing type aircraft to see better your specific handling skills!! and I don't want to be wrong but not far away in the years, i think the same Wizz Air use to do the assessment on the 737!
So maybe the guy could be more clever and ask the question in another way!
But Definitely was not a stupid question!

-About the letter till now i heard 4 kind of letter and I will list this as I think the priority could be:
1- the letter says about the call from HR and that the interview stages will be continuing through until next May
2-the letter saying you meet all the Requirements and holding pull, Autumn 2014
3-The letter saying you meet all the requirements but for some reason they decided to not continue with your applications
4-The letter saying you do not meet the minimum requirements.