PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - Wizzair Cadet Pilot Programme (Non-TR)
View Single Post
Old 12th Dec 2013, 12:43
NasTran

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Another Type of Letter

"A very Good afternoon to you,

It has been some time since we met you in Bucharest for the pilot open day.

Firstly, I would like to say what a pleasure it was to meet you, and thank you for attending the event. Secondly, I would like to apologize for the lengthy delay before contacting you, but with the huge amount of attendees, it has taken some time to process all the applications.

The recruitment team on the day in Bucharest were overwhelmed by the interest from all the attendees. The day was a huge success for Wizz Air, and this was made possible by your keenness and dedication.

Having reviewed the results, I am pleased to say that we will be reviewing your application, and you will be contacted at some time by the recruitment team with further details in the near future. Please keep in mind though, that the interview stages will be continuing through until next May, so it may be a little while before you hear from us.

In the meantime, thank you once again for your interest in Wizz Air.

With kind regards"

The difference is that they don't say if I met all minima but they "will be reviewing" my application and maybe I can be called till May 2014... sincerely I don't know if it's better this or the one with "holding Pool"...

By the way I have full ATPL with A320 but NO hours on type...