PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - MERGED: Alan's still not happy......
View Single Post
Old 12th Dec 2013, 09:12
V-Jet

Received 62 Likes on 30 Posts
I think we have now discussed this on a level management would be happy with. 2 fleas arguing over which dog they are on. As professional airline workers we are not really against each other, nor anti one airline or another, but we are in a unique position to see stupidity in respective airlines' policies. Much like RAF/USAAF/Luftwaffe pilots were critical of policies but very respectful of each other in WWII. I am deeply hurt by what my airlines' management has been, as it shows total incompetence at every level. I personally abhor the cash that has been totally wasted on the inane Jet* experiment, but I wish no ill for the staff. I want this disgraceful Qantas management brought to task. My issues are entirely with people who have (IMHO) pushed legal boundaries to the very edge of custodial sentences. We are in a very unique position to comment sensibly on what 25yo management grads screw up on. It makes me sick that they are so stupid, but don't immediately take offence when someone pushes your individual buttons about incompetence from above - it's not their fault! Like the title of this post, there is a common enemy. Having managed a few businesses myself and I speak regularly with people who own their own company's, if you do not look after your staff before you look after yourself, you WILL fail. I am (again) very hurt that it is Qantas that is proving that in technicolor with gold highlights.

PS: I have had a nice red