PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - MERGED: Alan's still not happy......
View Single Post
Old 12th Dec 2013, 07:05
framer

Received 494 Likes on 132 Posts
Framer, you get told something that is a complete lie by everyone from the CEO to idiot journo's who lecture about being 'competitive' with no understanding of the issues, over 15+ years and yes, you do take it very personally.
I understand that V-Jet, and I personally don't think that T's & C's are the problem at QF. My motivation when posting was to point out my dissatisfaction with the tone of a couple of the responses because I feel a certain association with the posters due to me being Australian and a pilot.Personally ( and I'm fine with others disagreeing) , I think that if you have been affronted you have three choices 1/ get violent 2/ get abusive and 3/ come up with an intelligent response to whatever has caused you offence. The first two are reactions, the third is a response.
This whole fan dangled inter web forum thing is just a bar room conversation to me and if Accute Instinct called Tartare a tool while we were all standing around having a beer when Tartare had asked a legit question I would pull him up on it, so I do the same here. That's all.
Have fun, Framer