PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - Skippers lose conquest at mine?
View Single Post
Old 2nd Apr 2003, 13:15
Apollo 4

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
fish

SWH

"Hi I'm a kitchen hand at big macs, I work 8 hours a day 5 days a week, I earn $380.00 gross and I keep the lot cause I am a selfish bug@r, thats my mate Horney over there he does the same at an up market establishment. The work is long and boring but the tips are good. On some weekdays we are Skippers effo's, ready and willing to service WA 24 hours a day 2 days a week (when the phone rings) and we never get tired or sick or fatigued or have holidays"...

What a great advert for Skippers Aviation..................the only company in WA involved in the transport of mine workers where it is accepted as perfectly ok to work as much as you like when you like and always be ready to fly..

STOP being tossers give the poor blokes a FULL TIME job, a future, some security and improve your risk management 10 fold by doing so.

Exemptions have got absolutely nothing to do with the issue, because like so many say, I can work at what ever I want and it doesn't count as duty......CRAP.

Pretty soon we will be seeing clapped out aircraft & crew to match.

Can anyone tell me why Skippers don't publish a roster for the casual effos? Can anyone tell me why Skippers don't employ the effos FULL TIME? Lets hear from Stan the man and the boys running the show!