PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - MERGED: Alan's still not happy......
View Single Post
Old 11th Dec 2013, 10:59
Ida down

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Paragraph, you only have to look at the supermarket car park, to see five SUV's to every car, some of them more suitable for use in Afghanistan as bomb disposal units, rather than for the young mums and little old ladies that get around in them. My own kids get around in these monsters, and probably have not sat in a actual car for years. One even had the hide to ask me for my small aging puddle jumper, for a airport car, and left me with something that I would have previously put a uniform on to operate. It comes complete with kids car seats, with the busted biscuits intact, and the dripping water bottle, Videos of Shawn The Sheep, backing instructions, a radio that required a rocket scientist to work, ditto the air conditioning, and chews up fuel like the 400, does not fit into a normal supermarket car space, and requires a Fox to get it out. And all their friends drive the same thing. I think Holden should have looked around the supermarket carpacks first, before they decided to keep making cars.