PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - MERGED: Alan's still not happy......
View Single Post
Old 11th Dec 2013, 10:38
Ida down

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Well all I can say after listening to the claptrap tonight on every channel, it would appear after thirteen weeks in Govt. Abbott has somehow managed to destroy the entire car industry. I don't want to even imagine if QF gets to this, what will happen. Shorten and Abbott have each other by the throat, pandamonium in the parliament, tears, hysteria, sobbing staff interviewed, flashbacks to the days when QF was earning a quid, and got to keep it, old retirees wheeled out in their stupor, and tell how it used to be, footage of aircraft that they get wrong every time, old former CEO's wheeled out (it would never have happened, under my watch) and the camera zooming in on Longreach, and Winton, where the residents are in shock. For this reason alone we cannot allow it to happen, we would never recover, the media would make sure of that. Just imagine turning up for work, with the slides on, and being bailed up against the fence by forty journo's asking you how you feel? The white faces in the AIPA, and the Transport union, it would make 89 look like a Salvation Army prayer night. And to think we have Toyota to go yet, before QF looks down the barrel.