PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - Wizzair Cadet Pilot Programme (Non-TR)
View Single Post
Old 10th Dec 2013, 15:54
jetlee

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
WIZZ BUCHAREST OPEN DAY!!!

Hi All,

This was my letter so slightly different!

A very Good afternoon to you,

It has been some time since we met you in Bucharest for the pilot open day.

Firstly, I would like to say what a pleasure it was to meet you, and thank you for attending the event. Secondly, I would like to apologize for the lengthy delay before contacting you, but with the huge amount of attendees, it has taken some time to process all the applications.

The recruitment team on the day in Bucharest were overwhelmed by the interest from all the attendees. The day was a huge success for Wizz Air, and this was made possible by your keenness and dedication.

Having reviewed the results, I regret to inform you that, at this time, we will not proceed with your application any further. This may be for a number of reasons, and I am afraid that feedback cannot be given. I would advise you though to apply on-line at www.wizzair.com and keep your application updated. Your application will be given a priority for next year’s recruitment, so please keep things up to date, and you will be contacted further should we wish to see you.

In the meantime, thank you once again for your interest in Wizz Air.

With kind regards

So that's it in a nut shell! I am A320 RATED WITH ZERO HRS but did not make it through for whatever reason this time!! Disappointed for now! All the best to the guys that got through!!!